Their dreams are so possible, they only need you to make them come true!
You can support us in 4 different ways:
Cash Donations Donations in Kind Fundacion Leon Recognition 1 to 1 Projects
1) Recurring donations
Help our cause by donating recurringly the amount of cash you choose. Each peso counts.
Download the recurring donations format by clicking here
2) Donations via one-time payment through
If you wish, you may help us by donating safely with a one-time payment through PayPal.
3) Donations via one-time payment through a bank deposit
If you would rather make your donation through a bank deposit, we have the following options:
A) Write a CHECK by the name of Fundación León A.C. to our bank account 94384250201 at Banco del
B) Make an ELECTRONIC TRANSFER to Banco del Bajío with this CLABE number: 030225900000699654
¡We hope for a better future, let's help build it!
Donations in Kind
Support us by donating articles, products and goods in decent conditions like:
- Personal hygiene and cleaning products
- Non-perishable and frozen goods
- Clothes and shoes
- School supplies and teaching material
- Whites (sheets, blankets, bedspreads, towels)
- Medicine and dressing material
Nothing is too difficult if we do it together!
Fundacion Leon Recognition
This program is a graphic element that recognizes the company before its customers and suppliers for assuming voluntarily and publicly the compromise to support the community, promoting social and comprehensive development through Fundacion Leon as part of their culture and business strategy.
By earning the Fundacion Leon Recognition your company will receive:
- Official proof of collaboration
- License to use name and logo
- Public and digital recognition through social networks used by Fundacion Leon
- Activities report of Fundacion Leon
- Receipt of donation which is tax deductible
Receiving help is wonderful, but giving it is extraordinary!
1 to 1 Projects
Be part of our projects as part of your social service as an intern or as pro bono support.
We are looking for entrepreneurs who want to promote social measures to improve the quality of life of those with more needs.
The will of a few can change the future of many!